Ga-Sefanyetso Village (Moubana)
Moubana / Ga-Sefanyetso Village is a tribal land that was established in 1960 through the force removal Native Land Act 1913 of Apartheid government.
- COUNTRY: Republic of South Africa
- PROVINCE: North West Province
- DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY: Bojanala District Municipality
- LOCAL MUNICIPALITY: Moses Kotane Local Municipality
- AREA OF JURISTICTION: Madikwe
- CITY: Rustenburg
- WARD: 63705003 – Ward 3
Moubana / Ga-Sefanyetso is situated in Ward 3 of Moses Kotane Local Municipality. Our neighbouring villages in ward 3 are Manamela village, Masekoloane village, Siga village, Mmatau village.
[map src=”” width=”80%”]